Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

Thread: Yankee fans...

  1. #61
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    Somebody got mighty defensive if thats really how they feel/thought that was what was going on. I'm done for a little while anyway, be back at the end of this game, see if the Reds can come back.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    if you were trying to keep it in a PM, then why did you make the post in the open?

    Is 1 player from 1 team playing or not, I dont see how anything is wrong with that statement.

    Anyway, hopefully he does play because I dont want to hear any excuses. It doesnt matter to me who wins or loses any of the games. I dont live and die by high school football like some of you guys do but to get upset about asking if someone is playing or not is a bit much.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    Haha, thats hillarious if you think I live and die by high school sports.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    You definietly take it alot more serious than I do. So is CM playing this year? lol. I heard Stewart may not play, somethin about trying water polo instead. Dont tell him I said that though, it could be a dirty, vicious rumor.

  5. #65
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    You def take defending a grown man you dont even know more serious than I do.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    Now if you dont care, I'd like to quit arguing with you over Barry Bonds and Cedric Mitchell. Something more important is happening, the Reds are making a comeback.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    JR BABY!!!!!!! 579 legit homers and the Reds are tied.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #68
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    I thought we were talking about minors? or thats what you were accussing me of. I havent talked about Barry Bonds in about 4 pages. I was just debating Bonds, thats water cooler talk. Im just not sure how I said anything bad about Cedric Mitchell. When you explain that to me, I'll feel a little better.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    I didnt even know we were talking about Bonds, I thought we were talking about Cedric? Then again, you couldnt even come up with a legitimate reason for me not to ask if someone is going to play football this season because there is really no legit reason. I guess you were just stiring the pot but I dont feel its neccessary to involve me personally in that.

  10. #70
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    I have an old article on Sabo that I'll try to find shortly. There were a variety of reasons why I liked Sabo. Same first name was what drew me at a young age. Plus his style of play.

    Yankee Stadium is wild. For what the stadium lacks in extra new amenities, it makes up for in atmosphere and wild fans. Too bad the Yankees had to win today!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •